Server Status Checker
Enter up to 100 URLs (Each URL must be on separate line)
With the SCO SEO Rank Server Status Checker tool you can check the status of a website and response time. As an SEO or webmaster, you should use this tool to check your website status if it's online, offline or is returning a different HTTP status code than 200. Below you will find a list with http status codes and what each means
HTTP Status codes
- 200 status code: OK success response code this means that your website request has succeeded.
- 301 status code: Moved Permanently redirect status response code means that the resource requested has been moved to a new URL that has been provided by the Location response header.
- 302 status code: Found redirect response code means that the URL has been temporarily moved to the URL given by the Location header.
- 307 status code: Temporary Redirect status response code is the same as 302 status code but in this case, the method and the body of the original request are reused to perform the redirected request.
- 400 status code: Bad Request response status code means that the server did not understand your request due to malformed syntax.
- 401 status code: Unauthorized client error status response code means that the server cannot process the request because is lacking authentication credentials for the target resource.
- 403 status code: Forbidden client error status response code means that the server cannot show you the content requested even if you provide any kind of authentication.
- 404 status code: Not Found error status response code means that the server cannot find the resource requested.
- 410 status code: Gone client error response code this is similar to 404 error code. This error let you know that the resource that you requested is no longer there.
- 500 status code: Internal Server error response code this means something is wrong with the server. This code is returned by the server when no other error code is suitable.
What those error response codes mean for your website SEO
Search engine bots can read HTTP status codes and act accordingly to the response code.
The 200 - 300 HTTP status codes tell that everything is working fine on your website and Search engine bots can index your site.
The 400 - 500 error response codes mean that something is wrong with your website and search engine bots can't index your site and your website is not a quality one. This can affect your website rank.